Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Beautiful Bob Dylan Blog

Here is a Bob Dylan blog, from someone in Spain, with beautiful photos and accompanying poetry and prose. It is in Spanish by the way, but well worth perusing.


Blogger Bob Dylan said...

Thank you very much

12:42 PM  
Blogger That Little Round-Headed Boy said...

I can't swear you'll love my blog, but I love Dylan, too.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Chris Gregory said...

Your readers might like to check out my TRACK BY TRACK series of essays/responses to DYLAN's MODERN TIMES


8:30 PM  
Blogger alc said...

The Jewish weekly, the, spied Zimmy at a Yom Kippur service in Atlanta last week.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous ian said...

Nice job!, You certainly are giving your visitors a lot of precious info. This blog will be a hit!
I just love blogging and as i get spare time from busy schedule i start working on it. Wonderful post, I really enjoyed reading it!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home